This is something else. While hunting for sea run browns on the Gotland coast with the best guides in Sweden, you enjoy the peace, beauty, history and the service of Johan Målares Hus. A medieval house in the midst of Visby with wine cellar, your own chef and an unbeatable ambience. This is all yours for a long weekend. Move in to Johan Målares hus and fish with the FishYourDream family!
Our suggested programme:
- Thursday: Arrival Visby Airport. Transfer to JMH. Dinner on your own in medieval Visby.
- Friday: We pick you up after breakfast for fishing along the coast. Lunch is cooked on the beach.
- Friday evening: Private three course dinner in the wine cellar with the chef of JMH, with selected wine package.
- Saturday: We pick you up after breakfast for fishing along the coast. Lunch is cooked on the beach.
- Saturday evening: Private seven course dinner in the wine cellar with the chef of JMH, with selected wine package.
- Sunday: Guided city walk in Visby. Transfer to Visby airport.
All fishing equipment is of course included.
Price per person (minimum 5 pax, maximum 12) SEK 16400 inc VAT.
Not included: Dinner on thursday night.
(Of course this package can be done on other dates and in other lengths.)
Where we fish depends on weather, watertemp and our gut feeling. Fishing is done by wading in the Baltic sea and we cast for Seatrout with fly or spinning rod. We suggest catch and release of all fish. Fishing can at times be a bit rough, wind waves and a raised pulse... But sitting down at a set 7 course menu after a hot shower afterwards, is a great feeling. This package can be done in spring and fall. This is when the seatrout comes closer to shore and we have a chance to hook up. Welcome!